Saturday, March 11, 2017

40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge - Day 4 - The Car

I don't know how it happened but after only 2 days, I was already behind in the 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge.

I didn't get anything accomplished on Day 3 of the challenge. But on Day 4 I was back at it.

Day 4 was devoted to decluttering the car.

I just have the one vehicle which I practically live in some weeks, so it gets pretty trashed. I'll just let the pictures tell the story of this decluttering.

Here are some lovely before pictures.







Now the after pics. Keep in mind that this project was all about decluttering. I still need to do things like vacuum, wash, and clean the car.








This project resulted in 3 bags of stuff - 1 for the trash, 1 for the recycle bin or shredder, and 1 of things that needed to be put away.



The 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge  is a yearly challenge done by Ann Marie of White House Black Shutters. This is my first year of participating in the challenge.





No comments:

Post a Comment